Rocked on 'til the break of dawn!
Yes, I know it's 7 something am on a Monday when I don't even have school or exams to go to. I slept early last night (10pm) or in my case very late due to lack of sleep I got this whole weekend (7 hours). After Lisa's Xmas dinner party on Friday night and the insane drinking game of "I NEVER", to the witnessing of my cousin celebrate his quarter century of his life in style on Saturday night, to the first poker session I held in almost a year and so months yesterday, and all the things that happened in between.... I can say this weekend was something really special and I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world!
I posted pics on the previous entry of Lisa's Xmas dinner partay below. The insane drinking led to Kat spilling her drink on our pants. I was too drunk to care about the spill on my leg but cared how artsy cool the spill looked on her leg LOL. Kat can't even hold her liquor literally LOL).
Joe's 25th bday party there were a lot of pics. Joe posted some them on his flickr so here is the link to the memories of his birthday party at Down One Lounge.

(Joe and I look like a pair of dancing zombies. LOL.)
So much stuff happened but it's better if you were there to understand the experience. As for right now all I have to say is, "Dance like no one is watching because that's when you express the essence of who you are in one of your truest artistic forms."

Thank you to all for the moments and the experience I have shared with you all this weekend. I appreciate it all! :D
.
.
.
P.S. I still have it! It being able to read people at the poker table. The 2 years I studied hardcore for poker before I took break from it this year were not done in vain. Thank you for your money heh.
I posted pics on the previous entry of Lisa's Xmas dinner partay below. The insane drinking led to Kat spilling her drink on our pants. I was too drunk to care about the spill on my leg but cared how artsy cool the spill looked on her leg LOL. Kat can't even hold her liquor literally LOL).
Joe's 25th bday party there were a lot of pics. Joe posted some them on his flickr so here is the link to the memories of his birthday party at Down One Lounge.

So much stuff happened but it's better if you were there to understand the experience. As for right now all I have to say is, "Dance like no one is watching because that's when you express the essence of who you are in one of your truest artistic forms."

Thank you to all for the moments and the experience I have shared with you all this weekend. I appreciate it all! :D
.
.
.
P.S. I still have it! It being able to read people at the poker table. The 2 years I studied hardcore for poker before I took break from it this year were not done in vain. Thank you for your money heh.
leave a response