<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13962483?origin\x3dhttp://arjb.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

On the outside looking in...

Just keeping it simple stupid! | arjb.blogspot.com

« Home | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next »

As I dive over the finish line.....



I feel like a big sucker because I've been searching for Reverie Sound Revue songs on Soulseek and like 1 or 2 people have them but it was going so slow or still on queue.
I soon found a fansite that has the songs posted and our downloadable. Soooo fucking awesome!!!!

You can download their songs here

The first song that got me interested was "One Marathon" and from then I got hooked. I suggest giving that a listen to first. Ohhhhhh how I love indie rock at its finest!!!!

leave a response

simple hit counter