I really really like her.....let me show you!
M-Flo loves (aka feat.) Crystal Kay - "Reeewind!/I Like It" Music Video. The first part is okay but it's better @ the "I like it" part which starts at 2:37 mark LOL. ....ummmm I don't watch this video that much.... just like 10 times so far......10 times today nahhhh like 8 but i'll make 10 don't worry. LOL j/k! ...or am I???? Is it me or does Japan have better hip hop culture in their videos then are Canadian Hip Hop scene here? K-OS and DL Incognito are exceptions but really don't you think this video kills even the Massari/Shawn Desman videos! Like shit.....Teriyaki Boyz got signed to Def Jam and seem more hip hop than the rap group Swollen Members. Hey whatever if I'm hating it's just my observation. It seems like JAPAN has a better hip hop than we do SON! and we are fucking next door neighbours to the country that gave us hip hop and yet it seems we can't make it up to par.

*Looks at Crystal Kay* and says, "She will be mine....OH YES, she will be mine."
leave a response