walked to the dance floor....
on center stage with the thrill of a fight
vocabulary skills that kill on a mic
poser power ranger that morphs with might
outta sight alright
it's time to excite, gone off to feel right
alive in the spotlight, doing an art
hear that soulful rhythm that pumps your heart?
that's how I felt about you right from the start
moving on up while dancing my part
a caliente sweet tart with a sweet heart
caught me looking at her from across the room
big beat, madd bass, her hips in tune
soon, I locked on and shot with range
like cupid's arrow made her feelings change
connection becomes classic, this is golden age
her beauty imported, exotic foreign exchange
thankful I came out to witness this
unforgotten moment in my collection of experiences
vocabulary skills that kill on a mic
poser power ranger that morphs with might
outta sight alright
it's time to excite, gone off to feel right
alive in the spotlight, doing an art
hear that soulful rhythm that pumps your heart?
that's how I felt about you right from the start
moving on up while dancing my part
a caliente sweet tart with a sweet heart
caught me looking at her from across the room
big beat, madd bass, her hips in tune
soon, I locked on and shot with range
like cupid's arrow made her feelings change
connection becomes classic, this is golden age
her beauty imported, exotic foreign exchange
thankful I came out to witness this
unforgotten moment in my collection of experiences
leave a response