out with the old and in with the new...ver.2.3
yeah finally got my computer back! finally fixed.....which means my photoshop daze has begun again LOL!. (oh how I miss just messing and playing images.) yeah so there it's upped. made this layout yesterday and finished tweaking the code and the other layout images today. I know it's nothing fancy and not like really heavy on effects because I like my layouts plain and simple. (YAY for me!) JAYNESS version 2.3 is here for the NEW YEAR BOOOYAH! :Peace!
*Jay singing, "Bonita Applebaum you gotta put me on.... Bonita Applebaum I SAID you GOTTA put me on. Bonita...Bonita...Bonita."*
What I can say the song is still a classic :P
*Jay singing, "Bonita Applebaum you gotta put me on.... Bonita Applebaum I SAID you GOTTA put me on. Bonita...Bonita...Bonita."*
What I can say the song is still a classic :P
leave a response