<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13962483?origin\x3dhttp://arjb.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

On the outside looking in...

Just keeping it simple stupid! | arjb.blogspot.com

« Home | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next »

I'm so pretty.... oh so pretty!

Just about finished this stats assignment that's due today. I'm so happy I'm getting this stuff lodged into my brain finally. Worked without a textbook, just pure notes and internet tutorials on QUARTILES and excel functions for statistics hahahaha.

The best part of waking up......is not Flogers in your cup but.......homework is done and no more stress. hahahha.

I'm gonna crash now... but before I sign off here are some of my new memories.

From L to R and T to B: Lisaann, Daniel, Myself, Phi, Gren, Liza and Gia @ Down One Lounge.


From L to R: Jayness himself, Gia, Lisaann, Liza Boogz and Daniel.

When I look at this pic now it's like......"Hey Daniel that's my sister man! Not TOO close!!! .....I'm carrying a pool stick. Boy!" (hahahahaha I'm just joking.....or am I?)



Time to sleep for 5 hours and head back to school.

****Myyyyyy Love! Do you ever dreammmmm of....Candy Coated Raindrops?!? You're the same...MY CANDY RAIN!!!!" (Just popped in my head.)

HERE I COME PILLOW! ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz

leave a response

simple hit counter