Stopping to breathe once again...
At school and it's 8:35am. My class is at 11:40am. Why am I here so early? It's because I will soon study for exams that will be coming up soon. So my trip to Montreal was much needed. I wish I didn't have to come back but you know with school in the way I had to. I went swimming and just chilled and meditated for a bit it was relaxing. Didn't really want to talk to anyone. Needed a break from the stress and if I stayed in Toronto I would of gone crazy probably. LOL.
Next week my exams are coming up. It's time to shake and bake with dem books now! After I have 2 weeks of freedom and then school once again! Change is imminent and I finally feel that I'm totally going the right direction.
Check this movie. It looks like it's going to be really good. Hahahah I'm actually thinking of seeing in the theatre and not downloading it for real. Who wants to watch this with me?
Next week my exams are coming up. It's time to shake and bake with dem books now! After I have 2 weeks of freedom and then school once again! Change is imminent and I finally feel that I'm totally going the right direction.
Check this movie. It looks like it's going to be really good. Hahahah I'm actually thinking of seeing in the theatre and not downloading it for real. Who wants to watch this with me?
hey, i wanna see the last kiss too....i'll watch it with you
awesome! I'm not gonna be a loner hahaha.
leave a response